BreakfastAs a Savoyard chalet, the breakfast room immerses you immediately into the ambiance.Breakfast
LunchLa Table du Ruitor
LunchAt lunch time, the Table du Ruitor offers you chance to have a well-earned lunch on the spacious terrace under the sun!Lunch
Afternoon TeaHotel Lounge
Afternoon TeaAfter a day of skiing, our lounge is the place to be in Méribel Mottaret.Afternoon Tea
DinnerLa Table du Ruitor
DinnerWhen the evening comes, the La Table du Ruitor restaurant offers an unforgettable evening with family or with friends.Dinner
Restaurant SavoyardIt is never easy to resist the call of the mountain specialties.Restaurant Savoyard
BarOpen from 9:30 in the morning just until late into the evening, the AlpenRuitor is the exclusive place for Méribel Mottaret regulars to meet.Bar
Our ChefIn the heart of the 3 Vallées, the Chef Mathieu Canguilhem proposes you his creations.DECOUVRIR
Located at 1,750 m (5,741 ft) of altitude at the heart of the world’s largest ski area, Hôtel AlpenRuitor stands at the crossing of the pistes of the Méribel-Mottaret resort, offering a splendid view over the Vallées de Méribel. Within the hotel, you’ll find a fine restaurant open any time of day to the delight of visitors to the 3 Valleys area.
Whether it’s 7:30 a.m. or noon, whether it’s 4 p.m. or 10 p.m., Hôtel AlpenRuitor offers a full array of local products prepared by a chef with a passion for the mountains. Whenever you’re tempted, whenever you get a craving, you may choose from a rich, varied, tasty “house” selection:
- The breakfast chalet is open from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., offering a copious brunch buffet;
- The Brasserie of La Table du Ruitor features a sunny terrace located on the pistes at the heart of Méribel-Mottaret. A great restaurant for a lunch in the sun, accessible in ski boots and open from noon, the brasserie proposes fresh, high-quality products: traditional French daily specials, seasonal salads, grilled meats, pasta, mountain specialities and a kids’ menu;
- The crepe chalet opens you up to a world of delights from 2:30 p.m. The menu includes classic crepes, but if you’re feeling adventurous, go for our speciality, the Paris-Méribel crepe.
- The Savoyard restaurant opens its doors at 7 p.m. to offer you a convivial, gourmet evening. The restaurant menu gives you the choice to (re)discover Savoyard specialities and local wines that are as delicious as they are original.
- The gourmet restaurant of La Table du Ruitor opens at 7 p.m. to bring you authentic, appetising gourmet cuisine accompanied by perfectly paired wines that sweep you away to a culinary voyage through the 3 Valleys area.
- The Grill Argentin offers a chance to discover the famous Argentinian “Asado,” a special kind of barbecue that you can encounter at our Relais & Châteaux estancias in Argentina. Among our top picks: lightly grilled calf sweetbreads like you’ll find in South America.
Hôtel AlpenRuitor also offers a bar located near the pistes of the 3 Valleys area, open from the morning until late in the evening. Seated on the sunny terrace of the bar or in front of the fireplace of the hotel reception area, enjoy your choice of delicious cocktails – alcoholic or non-alcoholic –, spirits, wines from our French selection, or simply Nespresso coffees… What else?
Every day from 5 p.m., the AlpenRuitor Pastry Chef proposes a generous, freshly prepared, typically French snack in the hotel reception area, exclusively reserved to guests of the hotel. According to your tastes and whims, choose from delicious tarts, cakes, biscuits, cookies and so much more. If you would like to accompany this delicious snack with a coffee or hot chocolate, the bartender would be delighted to serve you a hot concoction.