Family activities and excursions in Méribel-Mottaret
Spending a holiday in the mountains always means sharing special moments of laughter and enjoyment with your children. The pedestrian ski resort Méribel-Mottaret, located at the heart of the Les Trois Vallées ski area, offers a great variety of entertainment and athletic activities with its “Station Familiale” label, providing the whole family with unforgettable memories.
At the heart of the vast Les Trois Vallées area, our establishment offers an idyllic setting for your family holiday. Located on the snow front, Hotel AlpenRuitor offers you a number of ways to take care of yourself and also brings special attention to your children:
- Welcome products, including their own smaller bathrobes and slippers
- Baby accessories such as a bottle heater and baby cot for their comfort;Games room
- Table football
- Animated films for children shown in your room during school holidays
- Theme days throughout the season, including Christmas, Mardi Gras, and so on.
- Pastry workshops on Wednesday afternoons during school holidays, in our Restaurant La Table du Ruitor.
Moreover, Hôtel AlpenRuitor features the “Famille Plus” label.
In fact, Méribel-Mottaret is a resort labeled “Famille Plus” which offers a multitude of activities that will delight both young and old. Spend unforgettable holidays with your children at the Hotel AlpenRuitor, at the foot of the slopes and in a pedestrian resort perfectly suited to families.
At the Table du Ruitor, each gourmet break features a special touch exquisitely designed for your children:
- The Breakfast Chalet and its local products buffet;
- The Crepe Chalet offering sweet and savoury crepes, topped with chocolate, Nutella, or anything that your child may desire;
- An afternoon snack of pastries, cakes, and many other gourmet treats that our pastry chef creates.
The area surrounding the hotel is as rich in activities as the establishment itself. As soon as you step out of AlpenRuitor, you enjoy direct access to:
- BigAirBag, where your creativity guides your jumps;
- Yéti Park, where kids can learn the basics of downhill skiing;
- Two sledding slopes for thrills, spills, and laughs with friends and family.
Throughout the season, your children can take private or collective ski lessons with the ESF (French Ski School) of Méribel: book your ski lessons.
Contact us to organize your activities throughout your stay at our establishment in Méribel-Mottaret, Hôtel AlpenRuitor.