A Zen feeling, the fragrance of essential oils and the bubbling sound of the jacuzzi mark your entrance into this haven of peace. Here, time stands still, and your inner well-being becomes the key to releasing your tensions as you enjoy a massage. In this sanctuary of serenity, you’ll slowly unwind, opening up to a feeling of euphoria before you slip into a daydream.
For people who don’t stay in our House, the entrance is at the rate of 22euros per hour. Bath robes and towels available & swimming costume for sale on site.
The Anne Sémonin Spa
In the soft, subdued, refined atmosphere of the Anne Sémonin Spa of Hôtel AlpenRuitor, guests enjoy the exclusive privilege offered by the only spa in Méribel-Mottaret. Accessible from your room by a lift, this relaxation space dedicated to beauty and well-being features:
- a sauna
- a Turkish bath
- a jacuzzi
- multi-sensory showers
- two treatment rooms
Open every day, the Anne Sémonin Spa of Méribel-Mottaret welcomes the guests of Hôtel AlpenRuitor as well as visitors to the 3 Valleys area, and adapts to their demands and desires.
For your well-being and comfort, children under 12 are not admitted.
The Anne Sémonin Spa offers you a range of products based on the combination of essential oils with minerals, plant extracts and marine extracts that bring unparalleled results to the skin. Our selection includes:
- Customised facials to moderate the effects of time, bring out your glow, and soothe your mind.
- Body treatments, including a complete range of relaxing massages and exfoliation with Quartz Nude.
- Express treatments that transform time into a moment of relaxation for the body and well-being for the mind in just 25 minutes.
- “Signature” skincare rituals, adapted to skiers, have been specially developed by Anne Sémonin for Hôtel AlpenRuitor, such as hot stone massages and Tahitian black sand scrubs.
- Expectant mothers, enjoy the softness of our expert team’s soothing hands as they sweep your cares away. Enjoy a 45-minute cocooning session with a foot-and-leg massage after the application of a beauty mask.
- And teenagers enjoy specially adapted care with a neck and back massage and a facial.
At the heart of the Méribel-Mottaret resort, at 1,750 m (5,741 ft) of altitude, enjoy a total body massage before slipping into a jacuzzi at the approximate temperature of 35°C (95°F). After that, head for the Turkish bath, sauna or multi-sensory shower to finalise this moment of well-being at our Spa at the heart of the 3 Valleys area.
Take care of yourself!
A gourmet and relaxing Sunday
Combine relaxation and gourmandise every Sunday from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm. Come and taste our delicious brunch dishes and extend your relaxing moment by treating yourself to a massage at the SPA by Anne Sémonin SPA
Three options available for you:
- Brunch & Massage: € 85
- Brunch & SPA: € 52
- Brunch: 35 €
Treat yourself every Sunday!
Additional Spa treatments
- Intense skiers – 50min – 130 € -full body massage. The benefits of the massage are : muscle relaxation, joint manipulation and stimulation of blood and lymphatic circulation, to soothe the body after a day of skiing.
- Abhyanga – 50min – 130 € – from the Ayurvedic tradition, this Indian massage with sesame oil balances the energies of the body. Helps you to reduce stress and sleep tight.
- Sporty – 50 min – € 135 – inspired by Swedish massage techniques. This full body massage will flush away your toxins. Ideal in case of muscle aches or contractions.
- Plantar reflexology – 45min – 90 €: Stimulation of the reflex points of the foot, connected to the organs of the body in order to eliminate tensions and toxins. The body is cleansed, stimulated, and your feet relaxed.
- Cranial massage – 25min – 60 €: gentle massage of the neckline, face and skull to provide deep relaxation. Hand pressure points on key areas to reduce pain and remove blockages.