A Zen feeling, the fragrance of essential oils and the bubbling sound of the jacuzzi mark your entrance into this haven of peace. Here, time stands still, and your inner well-being becomes the key to releasing your tensions as you enjoy a massage. In this sanctuary of serenity, you’ll slowly unwind, opening up to a feeling of euphoria before you slip into a daydream.
The Anne Sémonin Spa
In the soft, subdued, refined atmosphere of the Anne Sémonin Spa of Hôtel AlpenRuitor, guests enjoy the exclusive privilege offered by the only spa in Méribel-Mottaret. Accessible from your room by a lift, this relaxation space dedicated to beauty and well-being features:
- a sauna
- a Turkish bath
- a jacuzzi
- multi-sensory showers
- two treatment rooms
Open every day, the Anne Sémonin Spa of Méribel-Mottaret welcomes the guests of Hôtel AlpenRuitor as well as visitors to the 3 Valleys area, and adapts to their demands and desires.
For your well-being and comfort, children under 12 are not admitted.
The Anne Sémonin Spa offers you a range of products based on the combination of essential oils with minerals, plant extracts and marine extracts that bring unparalleled results to the skin. Our selection includes:
- Customised facials to moderate the effects of time, bring out your glow, and soothe your mind.
- Body treatments, including a complete range of relaxing massages and exfoliation with Quartz Nude.
- Express treatments that transform time into a moment of relaxation for the body and well-being for the mind in just 25 minutes.
- “Signature” skincare rituals, adapted to skiers, have been specially developed by Anne Sémonin for Hôtel AlpenRuitor, such as hot stone massages and Tahitian black sand scrubs.
- Expectant mothers, enjoy the softness of our expert team’s soothing hands as they sweep your cares away. Enjoy a 45-minute cocooning session with a foot-and-leg massage after the application of a beauty mask.
- And teenagers enjoy specially adapted care with a neck and back massage and a facial.
At the heart of the Méribel-Mottaret resort, at 1,750 m (5,741 ft) of altitude, enjoy a total body massage before slipping into a jacuzzi at the approximate temperature of 35°C (95°F). After that, head for the Turkish bath, sauna or multi-sensory shower to finalise this moment of well-being at our Spa at the heart of the 3 Valleys area.
Take care of yourself!