A Zen feeling, the fragrance of essential oils and the bubbling sound of the jacuzzi mark your entrance into this haven of peace. Here, time stands still, and your inner well-being becomes the key to releasing your tensions as you enjoy a massage. In this sanctuary of serenity, you’ll slowly unwind, opening up to a feeling of euphoria before you slip into a daydream.
For people who don’t stay in our House, the entrance is at the rate of 25 euros per hour. Bath robes and towels available & swimming costume for sale on site.
The Ruitor Spa
In the soft, subdued, refined atmosphere of the Spa of Hôtel AlpenRuitor, guests enjoy the exclusive privilege offered by the only spa in Méribel-Mottaret. Accessible from your room by a lift, this relaxation space dedicated to beauty and well-being features:
- a sauna
- a Turkish bath
- a jacuzzi
- multi-sensory showers
- two treatment rooms
Open every day, the Spa of Méribel-Mottaret welcomes the guests of Hôtel AlpenRuitor as well as visitors to the 3 Valleys area, and adapts to their demands and desires.
For your well-being and comfort, children under 12 are not admitted.
The Spa offers you a range of products based on the combination of essential oils with minerals, plant extracts and marine extracts that bring unparalleled results to the skin. Our selection includes:
- Customised facials to moderate the effects of time, bring out your glow, and soothe your mind.
- Body treatments, including a complete range of relaxing massages and exfoliation with Quartz Nude.
- Express treatments that transform time into a moment of relaxation for the body and well-being for the mind in just 25 minutes.
- Skincare rituals, adapted to skiers such as hot stone massages.
- Expectant mothers, enjoy the softness of our expert team’s soothing hands as they sweep your cares away. Enjoy a 45-minute cocooning session with a foot-and-leg massage after the application of a beauty mask.
- And teenagers enjoy specially adapted care with a neck and back massage and a facial.
At the heart of the Méribel-Mottaret resort, at 1,750 m (5,741 ft) of altitude, enjoy a total body massage before slipping into a jacuzzi at the approximate temperature of 35°C (95°F). After that, head for the Turkish bath, sauna or multi-sensory shower to finalise this moment of well-being at our Spa at the heart of the 3 Valleys area.
Take care of yourself!a