Located at the heart of the 3 Valleys area, the world’s largest ski area, Hôtel AlpenRuitor is located at the departure point for the pistes of the pedestrian resort Meribel-Mottaret. Built in the late 1970s, this prestigious Savoy-style chalet delights guests with its decoration, typical of the French Alps; its exceptional location, making it possible to spend a full day in your ski boots; and its warm, friendly atmosphere. This establishment is marked by a family spirit, because over the years, the Fenestraz family has managed to bring a cheerful understatement to the hotel’s Rooms and Suites.
Perched at 1,750 m (1,087 ft) of altitude, the four-star hotel of Méribel-Mottaret, AlpenRuitor offers all the essential elements for a great snow holiday. The hotel offers:
- The Anne Sémonin Spa which is the only spa in Méribel-Mottaret, and where at any time of day you may enjoy the services of a team dedicated to your well-being and serenity.
- A jacuzzi, a Turkish bath, a sauna and a multi–sensory shower await you at the hotel’s Spa.
- Unique, varied restaurant services: The breakfast chalet offers you a wide range of foods at its buffet and a hot selection from which you may choose whatever tempts you. For lunch, La Table du Ruitor features a southern-facing terrace overlooking the pistes of Meribel, a full “house” menu, and daily specials of traditional French dishes. At snack-time: decisions, decisions! Choose from our creperie or our house pastry buffet. For your evening meal, choose between two different types of restaurant experience at La Table du Ruitor: the gourmet restaurant, featuring the Grill Argentin, where you’ll discover the famous “Asado” culinary culture that you can encounter at our Relais & Châteaux estancias in Argentina; and the Savoyard Restaurant, offering a selection of the best cheeses, including local ones.
- A Bar that takes on different atmospheres at different times of day. Here you’ll find a wide range of beverages, cocktails and platters of Savoyard cured meats and cheeses to share and enjoy on the sunny terrace of the hotel.
- A spacious reception area where you’ll enjoy the exquisite pleasure of relaxing around the beautiful wood and stone fireplace.
As the four-star hotel-spa of Méribel-Mottaret, AlpenRuitor and its authentic team offers you complete immersion in the Alpine world to get away from it all. Dressed in traditional Austrian attire, the attentive and professional AlpenRuitor team is delighted to fulfil your requests and provide you with recommendations to meet with your expectations of the moment.
The Méribel-Mottaret resort is an idyllic spot for your holiday with family or friends. With more than 600 km (373 mi) of pistes around Hôtel AlpenRuitor, every guest will find enchantment at his or her own pace in the 3 Valleys area. In terms of activities, there is something for everyone, with a wide array of experiences, ranging from snowmobile excursions to dog sledding to ski jumps on the Big Air Bag located just in front of the hotel.
When it comes to life at the ski resort, the hotel is located at the heart of the pedestrian hamlet of Méribel-Mottaret, offering the guests of the AlpenRuitor access to all its local shops, bars, cinema and activities. Ten minutes away, you’ll find Méribel Centre and its Olympic Park, where you and your children may make use of a skating rink, a swimming pool, a climbing wall and a number of shops.
Whether to help you get around the resort, reserve your activities, or make your stay as pleasant as possible in any other way, the whole team is at your service throughout your time at Hôtel AlpenRuitor.